Old November 11th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
CdnDXKing CdnDXKing is offline

Default Shortwave Reception Report

I was picking your station up intermittently on 6090khz at 5:50-6:10 UTC on November 11, 2012 from my home North of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.. There was music playing at first which I was receiving quite well, but by ~6:00 when a woman started speaking it was fading in and out pretty badly and I could only hear it once every few seconds.

Where is the transmitter for this station? I would appreciate a QSL card if you do such things. My e-mail is and I can provide my address.

Thank you.