Old August 16th 04, 02:46 AM
Paul Burridge

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:37:32 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Being in the Far East, the anti-radar defence rumour, spread by the Germans,
that exposure to radar beams caused sterilisation to radar mechanics had not
reached me.

Anyway, as my wife at intervals some years later allowed me to think, I
eventually became the father of 5 children.

Perhaps you shoulda stood a bit closer to the waveguides, Reg. You'd
have been rich by now without all those kids. Plus you might even have
grown an extra brain. ;-)
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.