Old August 17th 04, 12:56 AM
Paul Burridge

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:42:56 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Paul wrote -
Well you're doin' a great job, Reg. Keep it up! What's the next
program you've got in mind to write? And which language to you
generally use for this purpose?

================================

Paul, what makes you think I do a great job? Nobody ever tells me. It's not
just idle curiosity. I'm not fishing. Feedback needed.

You make a worthwhile overall net contribution to the hobby, Reg. Your
programs save untold people an awful lot of time and f*cking about
with the kind of calculations that typically invite careless errors
and torn-out hair. I regularly visit your site and grab what I can!
Anyone with any sense would!
Will that suffice? ;-)
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.