Old July 24th 03, 11:52 PM
Reg Edwards

Mike sez -
I suspect that despite some aggravation and
digestive tract angst, they are enjoying it.

=============================

Mike, you are undoubtedly correct. If you ask a man why he keeps banging his
head with a hammer he will reply that he likes the feeling when he stops.

To put it in engineering terms, all living and dead materials take the line
of least resistance as perceived by their senses at the present instant of
time. The result is an unending drunken "Monte-Carlo" walk.

At MY present instant in time I am about to pour another glass of delicate
Chinese "Great Wall" white wine. If the disused coal mine under this house,
a consequence of the industrial revolution, doesn't fall in I may yet
survive to enjoy it.

There are an infinite number of ways our 'pleasure centers' make good use of
amateur radio. Between them Cecil and Co. know them all !

---
Reg, G4FGQ