Old December 7th 12, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Building phased cable

I am looking for tutorial information on cutting coaxial cables to various electrical phase lengths. I have directional couplers for the VHF and UHF bands I am concerned with and also access to a vector voltmeter. I am proficent in terminating cables with connectors but realizing there is more than one way to skin a cat and would also welcome input on assembling the cables..I am not looking to open a discussion on this but discussion would be welcome. Instead I am desiring direction to a website that has a tutorial on the subject.

TIA
Jimmie