Old January 11th 13, 07:05 PM
fsphotos fsphotos is offline
Junior Member

Default Need A Schematic For A Drake SW2 Shortwave Receiver

Looking for the schematic for my fathers Drake SW2 shortwave receiver that needs repairs. The schematic is not in the operators manual and Drake states that they no longer support the radio. Some copies of the schematic were sold by Drake which stopped sometime in 2012 because they were bought out, downsized, moved and many workers were let go. If anyone that was lucky enough to get a copy of the schematic please contact me. A copy, a photo or a scan would be great. Any help would be appreciated.