Old January 13th 13, 08:00 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB RAMBO[_2_] View Post
WHAT ARE THE CB RADIO RULES IN CANADA I'M CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE COULD
START TROUBLE ON THE CB RADIO.WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND A CBER DO TO DEAL
WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS FROM BARRIE. SINCERELY,CB RAMBO
The manufacturers always makes the biggest knob the most important one.

If someone causes problems, turn the channel or turn it off!

CB is nothing but poor trash anyways...

I was going to say WHITE - but that wouldn't be 100% true either...
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...