Old January 20th 13, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Battery charging???

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:45:32 -0500, "Tom" wrote:

I was wondering why you only get 4 years out of your deep cycle batteries,
when I get at least 8 and you are giving me advice? I think you are just
jumping at the chance to fling some mud at someone who is less knowledgable
as yourself in electrical situations.

Our radio club is currently at 35 years for our batteries. Previously,
they were running a small telephone central office:
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com/k6bj/K6BJ%20Repeater/Batteries.jpg
By your logic, that makes me supremely knowledgable (about batteries
at least) and only one step below a battery god.

No compliments or praise for this feat of battery longevity please. I
prefer burnt offerings and ocassional human sacrifice.

Battery gods do not fling mud. We fling lightning bolts.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D