Old January 21st 13, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rickman rickman is offline

Default PCB123 tutorial ne1?

On 1/21/2013 3:58 AM, raypsi wrote:
Well then, when I send in the files they need to produce the PCB how will I know it's going to come out right, wait unless the software shows me a layout of the PCB on my monitor and I just do a print screen and photoshop it?
A costumer would be not so bright to spend hundreds of USD on a bunch of PCB's that don't come out right.
PCB123's minimum cost is $109 for 2pcs of 9 square inch board. You must be from a third world backwater country if you think that is a high price.

You don't get the concept. They lock you into buying boards only from
them. Otherwise they would just let you produce Gerber files from the
tool.

Why not use a good, open source tool like FreePCB? That is what I
recommend.

Rick