Old January 22nd 13, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Tonna 9 element 70cm yagi - feed method?

On 1/21/2013 7:00 PM, Richard Ferryman wrote:
I use PolarPlot version 3.2.7 which can use the PC soundcard to make
received signal measurements or a wattmeter available in kit form from Fox
Delta. The software is freeware and runs under most Windows versions Win
2000, XP, Vista and Win 7. I don't know about Win 8. www.g4hfq.co.uk I
think the PM3A-USB kit is currently about $68. The help file 'Getting
Started' page is very helpful. Rotation of the antenna can use any rotator
once you calibrate the time of rotation. A single pulse starts the process.
I use a stepper motor drive which steps in 0.1 degree steps and is
switchable for 60, 180, 360 or 720 seconds for 360 degrees rotation.
Dick G4BBH

Thanks. I am pretty sure that was the one I saw a few years ago. And I
have some of G4HFQ's other software. Good stuff.

tom
K0TAR