Old February 4th 13, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Art Bell in talks to return to radio

On Feb 3, 5:15*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, February 3, 2013 2:47:25 PM UTC-6, jake wrote:
On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

That is according to a post at:

*http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray

T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

--

Best Regards, Keith

|http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/|

Ok, so that's Art who?

Jake.

One time a bunch of years ago I told George 'Afraid of Ouija boards' Noory that space aliens/UFOs do not exist. He replied (via email) and he said, It isn't over yet. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Looka here ilk, Earth is about four billion years old. Earth will be that *Finis in about four more billion years, assuming something out there that is big enough doesn't do a crash dive on Earth first. So, where are those space aliens/UFOs??? Show me the PROOF.

I have bad news for you.

Blueberry Doggy is from Andromeda!!!