Old December 17th 03, 06:44 AM
Roger Halstead

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:32:07 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:06:16 GMT, Roger Halstead
wrote:

|Every HF antenna here will go 1:1 "some where" ...

Not so.

I'd like to know how you can say that?

Have you measured all my antennas? You are welcome to come over and
check them out. Every one "according to my meter which is a Bird"
reaches 1:1 some where in the desired band. It may not be exactly the
frequency the formula predicted, but it'll be relatively close.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Return address modified due to dumb virus checkers