Old February 9th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Speaking of pirates - 6925 kHz is active now

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

At 0008, sounded like Liquid Radio.

Yeah, heard another Liquid Radio ID at 0014.

And finally, at 0020, somebody else came on over them.

Have a good evening!

JIm