Old February 9th 13, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
tomas tomas is offline

Default Pop-Com-Pirate.

In article , wrote:
On 02/06/2013 09:12 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/05/2013 08:34 AM, extra class wrote:

Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Name a magazine that isn't going broke with the shiny paper and ink,

etc. This is the paperless age.

Google,,, Shortwave Radio Magazines

http://www.shortwaveradio.com

Larry, what happened to duckduckgo?

I dunno about Larry,, but I am a believer ... I am getting much better and
wider range of results. Google had me in a bubble where I would only see
what Google thought I was interested in. Now I am seeing new people and
ideas. I made DDG my default search engine on all three of my browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, and IE.