Old February 9th 13, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Dual band antenna ???

"Rob" wrote in message

I hope he is better at designing antennas than at building websites...
Sheesh, what a load of crap. It is still waiting after 5 minutes, and
when I click the "no popups" version I end up at some Google login.

I thought it was just me, but looks like you are having the same problem I
have with that site. I just gave up on trying to get anywhere with it.

I use an OCF lots of times for the low bands, but just do not see it being
very good on 2 meters if designed to start at 160 or 80 meters.
Mine does not appear to be that good even at 6 meters. It might be IF I
find a station in the right direction. My triband for 20,15,10 makes a
beter antenna for 6 than the OCF. I do have 5 elements on 6 with an 18
foot boom to compair it with.