Old February 9th 13, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Dual band antenna ???

On 2/9/2013 5:46 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"tom" wrote in message
Well, since a 3 element tribander would have less than an S unit over a
dipole or an OCF I would expect you're correct in stating you can see
almost no difference. They still have problems.

tom
K0TAR

Again I ask, have you ever used an OCF ?

Also what problems do they have that other antennas do not have as long as
they are used on the bands they are designed for ?

Sure. Don't like them. They have problems that center feds don't.

tom
K0TAR