Old February 21st 13, 09:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jim Mueller Jim Mueller is offline

Default Graphecon tube

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:55:23 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Has anyone ever seen one of these?

I haven't seen one or even heard of the system that uses it. Perhaps it
was an experimental system that didn't work out. That would mean it
would be VERY hard to get one.

I'm not a pilot, but the idea of flying by seeing a ground-level view of
your situation doesn't strike me as being ideal. I think I would rather
have a view centered on the plane. That would be much harder to do since
it requires a moving map synchronized to the plane's position.

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.