Old February 26th 13, 01:25 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

I think someone said a long time ago, they give amateur radio license exam's, but they do not require psychological exams.

If they did, there would be a whole lot less people on the radio...

I think CB Rambo is talking to himself again.

The scary thing is when he hears himself as a different person when he is talking on the CB radio...

Rambo - get yourself a FRS radio and then you can talk to yourself as much as you want.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...