Old September 2nd 04, 01:41 AM
Henry Kolesnik

I only had time to go to EPO on Fondren. Spent about 30 minutes and didn't
find anything I couldn't live without. I was there a year ago and the main
thing I noticed is that prices have gone up. If this is the case elsewhere,
homebrewers are going to have to dig deep or look elsewhere.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR

"DJboutit" wrote in message
om...
Charlie's Airwaves is over pirced on almost every thing. Nice place to go
and look & repair prices are not that bad. I remeber when the EPO Houston
use to sell alot more surplus stuff that was like 3 years ago. Now the

only
surpul stuff they have is some computer stuff batteries power supplys and
generators. I like the epo back in the day not it is just good to go &

look
you might find something you need. I am also looking for a good surplus
electronic store within about 50 or so miles of Houston anybody know of

any
good ones.