Old March 11th 13, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] rogeralarkin@gmail.com is offline

Default Need Service Manual for Radio Shack Power Meter MTA-20

On Friday, March 14, 2003 3:49:05 PM UTC-6, NZ8J wrote:
Need a service manual for a Radio Shack MTA-20 Digital SWR/Power Meter
Radio Shack doesn't carry them any longer..
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J

Tim,
I'm now looking for the same, but could really use, perhaps mostly, the info. on calibration as I may have fixed the remote sensor/coupler, but now need to know details on calibration, esp. probable adj. cap (pot?)location, etc. I'll also
try your email from qrz or somewhere for contact if possible. Thanks