Old March 14th 13, 02:47 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Michael please,
Usually I am the one to come off sounding like a jerk..
The magic of the internet is that you can do a search and can find the most likely results.

I believe that the story is that the new poster is asking for similar advice.

IN the service repair buisness, we often times find that we cannot find a manual.
About the best you can do is connect it to a dummy load and calibrate it or connect it to a antenna analyzer and calibrate it.

The biggest problem with the Radio crap - oops I mean shack stuff was that it was not very high quality. It appeased the cheap ham and cbr which made it affordable but not very reliable.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...