Old March 21st 13, 07:39 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrellcro1 View Post
yes could someone please tell me where i can get my icom ic-r5 programed
You can buy the software here - http://www.butel.nl/products/arc5/arc5.html

Or you can download it from here - http://parnass.org/tk5/

Radio Reference supports a site which will automatically program it to your local area, from what I read. I do not belong to Radio Reference - hence I don't know anything about it.

Looks to be a real PITA to program - without a cable and software.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...