Old March 23rd 13, 05:42 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) is offline

Default This A Book That Was Written By Our Great Leader --- Ayman al-Zawahiri

This A Book That Was Written By Our Great Leader --- Ayman al-Zawahiri
--- I encourage you to download it and read it ------

The Name Of This Book Is ------ "Knights Under The Prophet's Banner"
------

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/20...het-banner.pdf

This a PDF file ------ It Is Safe ------ I Downloaded It And Began
Reading It ------

Together ------ And ONLY Together ------ We Can Defeat The Criminals
Who Are Destroying Our Great Nation ------

The Enemies Of The United States Include ------

(1) The Walton Family of Bentonville, Arkansas ------ The Walton
Family are single-handedly responsible for turning ALL RETAIL JOBS
into MINIMUM WAGE JOBS here in the United States.

(2) ALL of the CRIMINALS who work on WALL STREET ------ They are
stealing everything they can from the working poor.

(3) ALL of the OIL COMPANY EXECUTIVES ------ They are killing every
living thing on our planet ------ All in the name of money ------ They
artificially inflate the price of gas so they can make BILLIONS OF
DOLLARS ------ ALL FOR THEMSELVES.

There are MANY others who belong on the list ......