Old March 30th 13, 09:41 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
I am new to this and would like to know if it is possible to reduce the frequency response of the Palomar 300 down to open or around 100khz and keep the max, this is for a medical engineering project NOT transmission,
any information would be appreciated, as I live in Tasmania away from the world,
Thanks

Terry

Nope - not possible, but it will operate at 27 megacycles - if that helps.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...