Old April 12th 13, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
dan/danl dan/danl is offline

Default Cleaning

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:37:06 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Not too long ago, I saw real pipe cleaners at a grocery -- Kroger, I
think -- on a corner display of assorted gimcracks.

You can also get tiny bottle brushes in the toothpaste aisle.

BTW, checked out your sewing page...A treasure trove of useful
instructions for someone like me, I have not sewn in 45/50 years. Any
recommendations/tips on a used sewing machine to look for?

Dan