Old April 20th 13, 12:37 AM
Mikemmcc57 Mikemmcc57 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Jumper View Post
If you do a general search - there is a couple of cb radio web sites that will give you the pin out for most every radio out there.
The schematic is much harder to come by.

You might want to look at a hamfest, I would bet there was someone in Dayton that would have that information in a book for sale.
Yeah, I tried that, even been to the website you suggested with no luck. They had it listed but no schematic. I eventually found a site in Canada that sold it for $9.00,so I ordered one. It may take a couple of weeks to get here with the border crew having their thing they do with international mail, but I'm sure I'll be glad I got it.

Thanks anyway for the reply,
Mike