Old December 18th 03, 01:05 AM
Steve

You are heading in the wrong direction.

You are incorrectly assuming that I am relying entirely on the
internet for information.

By far the best places to browse are technical college and university
libraries.

A library you say?! Sheesh, why didn't I think of that!

Also speak to your tutor about it. If he's any good he should have already
advised you on references.

He is, damn good in fact; he has already referred us to about 6
relevant texts in the (small) college library. I have also raided the
local university library.

Reg, you've made assumptions about my research methods, stated the
bleeding obvious and insinuated that my tutor is not doing a good job.
None of which was at all helpful. Sadly, it's about as much as I
expect from Usenet these days.

All I'm asking for is some relevant websites.