Old April 22nd 13, 07:33 PM
LoneHamm LoneHamm is offline
Junior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Jumper View Post
The bottom line is that the repeater is too far away.

Basic physic's 101 - all signals reduce at the square of the distance away.

You wasted your money when you bought a walkie talkie...
I for one do not use the Kenwood as a Walkie-Talkie. Evidently you are NOT a Licensed Ham, which I am.

Additionally, you would know if you were a ham that many repeaters have offsets which require a frequency difference between input and transmit exit.