Old September 10th 04, 08:40 AM
Rex

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:20:20 +0100, John Woodgate
wrote:

I think when everybody gets that smart, we'll all realize that
Enlightened Self-Interest is the best all around.

I entirely agree. It's rather a simple concept; I tell children about
it. It can be related to religion, agnosticism and moral atheism.

The only requirement is that all parties are clever enough, and patient
enough, to find a solution consistent with ESI. For the really big
problems, we haven't evolved far enough yet.

Well no wonder.
Your self interest isn't as enlightened as mine.