Old May 2nd 13, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
dan/danl dan/danl is offline

Default DX-100 or Apache?

On Wed, 1 May 2013 17:33:26 -0700 (PDT), Brian Burns
wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for all the quick replies and good advice! I should know in a few days about the availability of the rigs.

The B&W 5100 looks like a great rig, but I don't recall ever seeing one for sale. Were there only a few made? Or does everybody want to keep theirs?

Cheers,

Brian

I think it's a combination of few made and the owners don't want to
get rid of them. They have great audio. I have had several and was
always happy with performance. Also like the low pass filter that was
built in. What price range are you looking at? My email addy is
danl4NOster@gmail without the NO, if you would rather not say online.

N9JBF
Dan