Old May 4th 13, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Anyone know where I can find plans for an artificial ground?

Ian Jackson wrote:

Actually, some of the amusing babbling nonsense does occasionally have a
small grain of sense. And even if it obviously IS nonsense, can we
always say precisely why it is?

There is usually some small bit of reality in the stuff this idiot posts,
but from that small bit he always makes giant leaps into the land of
nonsense.

Ye, we can say why his babbling is nonsense but few have the huge amount
of time or the inclination to do so.

If a dipole is fed directly with coax, is the power (voltage and
current) into each leg the same? If not, why not?

Again, if a dipole is fed directly with coax, and if you could insert an
SWR meter at the feed into each leg, would the two readings be the same.
If not, why not?

SWR into a leg has no meaning.

You may as well be asking how to remove the bones from ice cream.

--
Jim Pennino