Old May 8th 13, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dnagent@gmail.com is offline

Default Coil values for the Unelco Model 1914 Radio

On Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:18:42 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
The Unelco Model 1914 Radio was a simple 60's-70's muliband radio that
used different coils to change bands.

http://images.craigslist.org/3k63o33...52cece1adf.jpg

http://www.antiqueradios.com/forums/...6b c0a6754a3f

Does anyone know what the coil values were?

Thanks for any info.

I actually opened a couple of the coils up. It was easy as the bottom simply unscrews. Inside is a coil, a few caps, and what looks to be a trimmer of some sort. I doesn't seem like a simple coil with its litz wire and ferrite core. I'll see if I can't post a photo here somehow.