Old December 18th 03, 07:38 AM
alt

Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. wrote:

alt verbositized:

Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. wrote:

Hi Jack

I lived in an apartment for several years, NO ANTENNAS OF ANY KIND
ALLOWED. Inside or outside. They provided a TV antenna hookup,
lousy, but they provided it, so we couldn't even have rabbit ears.

TTUL
Gary

Things like that (and not being allowed to put my bicycle on the deck) are
why I won't move into a strata-complex.

--
Donovan Hill

Hi Donovan

I had no choice, it was company owned for temporary out of town
workers. The temporary just happen to last close to 5 years of and
on.

I suspected not. Stratas are excellent examples of ruling by committee. The
most rediculous rules get implemented like not being able to put my bicycle
on the deck, even though it was the only thing on the deck and I was on the
non-exposed side of the building where noone could really see it. But I got
fined $125 for the priviledge.

What do you do when you move into a subdivision with no restrictions
regarding antenna's and then later they add them?

I won't move into a strata governed subdivision. Never. Never. Never. I
don't need or want a bunch of people mettling in the way I keep my house
and yard. It's, quite frankly, none of their business as long as what I do
isn't a fire or other safety hazard.

But I'm also an asshole.

TTUL
Gary