Old May 12th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Brits are yankin their own toofs. Do It Yourself kits.

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:21:48 PM UTC-5, Steve wrote:
On May 12, 12:37*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Now we pull out our own teeth express.co.uk * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Heck, that's old hat, Americans have been doing that for many, many years. Tie a string around the tooth, tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door shut. One time a woman in Baton Rouge said her toofs hurt. I told her, At least you have some toofs, I don't have any toofs at all..

This is how a real man "goes to the dentist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU

Plant of the week: Climantis Montana. (article at express) I have three of them growing along my backyard fence. Yesterday my sister gave me two Trumpet Vines (she bought five of them at a Fred's Super Center store on Terry Road. Bing Map, 2885 Terry Road) for me to plant. I reckon today I will get around to planting them. What it T'IS, I am trying to cover my backyard wire fence with vines and flowers.