Old May 14th 13, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Battery charging question??

On 5/11/2013 8:42 PM, tom wrote:
On 5/11/2013 8:34 PM, tom wrote:

Best buys on AGM batteries is to look for 3 to 5 year old ones being
rotated out from data centers that demand high reliablity. They are
usually rated for at least a 20 year life. And are 0 maintenance to
boot.

tom
K0TAR

And finding the used ones isn't hard. I found the 133AH on craigs list.

Be sure to buy identical types. My 2 are not the same AH rating but are
from the same line by the same manufacturer.

tom
K0TAR

mcalhoun asked me a question via email. I replied but my response was
rejected -

Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
:
host mail.xxxx.zzzz [ipv4 address]: 451 4.7.1 Greylisting in
action, please come back later

Sorry, your end is unnecessarily paranoid.

Mine is selectively paranoid. You should get one of those.

tom
K0TAR