Old September 13th 04, 06:12 AM
Eric Snyder

There is a 28 volt 10Amp power supply in 2004 ARRL handbook. See
pages 11.36 through 11.39. It should be a simple matter of using a
higher current transformer, rectifier, and additionall 2N3055 pass
transistors for more current, and a minor adjustment of the voltage
adjustment potentiometer to lower the voltage to 24 volts. The
described power supply uses a LM-723 and a LM-317L voltage regulator.
It features current foldback in case the output is shorted.

Eric N7DLV

"Craig" wrote in message ...
I am wanting to build a 24 volt power supply for a project I am working on.
I was wanting to know if anyone would have a schematic for such a power
supply. The power supply needs to be atleast 25 amp. If you can help me
please send me an email to

Thank you,

Craig Clark - N5XNQ
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-n5xnq