Old May 15th 13, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David Griffith David Griffith is offline

Default seeking a good 1.25m repeater

I'm interested in putting together a 1.25m repeater sometime in the next
year and I'm casting about for possible solutions. It seems that I have
two routes: 1) modify a GE Mastr II or 2) find a SEA ESP-1000. Using
modified GE Mastr IIs is a well-regarded way of doing it, but I am
unfamiliar with the SEA ESP-1000. I'm slightly inclined to get one of
those because it seems that I can get one all ready to go for slightly
more than an unmodified Mastr II AND it's all in a convenient rackmount
chassis.

There seems to be a dearth of information on the ESP-1000 though. Can I
get some pointers to manuals or whatever else may be helpful?

--
David Griffith
--- Put my last name where it belongs