Old May 19th 13, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum Keven Albert Strum is offline

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via WB4AI0

On May 18, 7:23*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.

Again we step up and provide a more accuate, more concise review of
the most recent episode of
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Maybe Kevin could get the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
to move to some other topics like:

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Or for some REAL variety in the mix, let's try topics like:

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

With that said, we hope everyone had a chance to purchase tickets for
tonight's PowerBall drawing. Six-hundred million bux .. wow.