Old May 19th 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum Keven Albert Strum is offline

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via WB4AI0

On May 19, 6:19*am, dxAce wrote:

I think Strom needs to get a DNA test to find out who he's really related to (besides pedophiles). He might really be surprised.

Probably not surprising, Ace. The Late Sir Sidney labeled Great
Liberty Nit-Wit-Net as Nazi Faggots years ago. And then there were
the colorful phonetics.

KN4 Chicken Fornicator
WB4 Aids Infested Ovaries
AA8 Dawg Peter
KE2 Loose Orifice
N2 Suck Another Goober

And the topics ... my goodness topics galore.

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook