Old September 14th 04, 06:26 PM
S C

Many thanks to those of you that have thus far provided me with advice and
guidance it is all very much appreciated.

To those persons who appear somewhat offended by the presence of an M3
licence holder - Your comments have been noted and promptly disregarded.

Without the supply of new interested individuals this hobby would eventually
cease to exist.

Finally, I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with smoe advice in
relation to CW. E.g. Methods available to improve the transmission and
understanding CW messages.

Many Thanks once again.

"S C" wrote in message ...
I would be grateful if anyone could suggest or provide me with a circuit
diagram for a Homebrew ATU with SWR meter or circuit diagrans for these
seperately.

I hope to build one for use on the HF bands.

Many Thanks for your help

M3GBQ