Old June 27th 13, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_4_] Sal[_4_] is offline

Default Help with commercial VHF mobile antenna

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" wrote in message

It's a long story, here's the short version.

Our volunteer rescue squad dispatch operates in the 152 - 154 MHz
range -- transmit on 154.XXX, receive 152.XXX.

SNIP

I have Googled every term I can think of to find this antenna,
Motorola sales rep tells me he thinks its a "cellular antenna" . .
.which it clearly is not. My MFJ antenna analyzer shows a resonance
at 154 MHz.

Anyone help me identify this antenna?

- - - - -

Fat, Dumb, and Ugly
is no way to go through life.

But, if you're a
Republican,
you have no choice.

When you're asking people for help, an insulting sig cuts down the number of
people who care about your problems.