Old June 28th 13, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default 6 meter antenna ideas.....

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:46:19 -0700, "Wayne"
wrote:

I guess I wasn't specific on the interests. So far, just CW and SSB. I
have mostly been getting a HF 7-28 Mhz antenna set up. Now I'm looking at
6.

snip

Time to spend some effort with EZNEC.

# I suggest 4NEC2 instead:
http://www.qsl.net/4nec2/
# The program includes a substantial number of common antenna models to
# plagiarize.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

By the way, I have no homeowner's association constraints. It is a normal
sized house on a small lot that slopes down in the back, and has no suitable
trees.

Wayne
W5GIE
Redlands, CA