Old September 20th 04, 12:19 AM
G.Beat

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
I ordered a bunch of parts for a homebrew amp from Mouser on the 10th.
FedEx picked them up in Fort Worth, Texas on the 10th, got them to Los
Angeles on the 13th and they've been sitting there ever since. IF they
are delivered tomorrow, the 20th, that will be seven days to go the 120
miles from LA to my QTH. IF they are delivered tomorrow.

UPS has problems too, but they've never been that slow for me.

Sigh.
--
Bill W6WRT

Bill -

Unfortunately, it really depends which provider/logistics company (e.g.,
UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) service is best where you wish to ship - from point A
to point B.

I have been disappointed with all carriers, but the FedEx Ground (Home
Delivery) service in the Chicago area is probably the worst - they missed
more Christmas deliveries and could not tell you where the package was -
poor tracking system (different than regular FedEx) -- and shaky customer
service .

gb