Old July 5th 13, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default Voice of Greece

RF Collins wrote:

Greek music on 9420 kHz. At least they are on the air. About an S4-S7 at my
location at 2030 UTC on the dipole. Have to listen in USB due to adjacent
utility station. Wonder how much power they are running...

Running about S7 here on my 70' N-S wire with very little interference,
however, if I switch to the 200' W-E wire the interference jumps up
substantially. Listening in AM mode, 6 kHz filter on the Drake R8.