Old July 11th 13, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_4_] Sal[_4_] is offline

Default Help with commercial VHF mobile antenna

"tom" wrote in message

SNIP

I read scopes of work (and other corp. docs) as a significant part of my
living. In other words, I'm a proofreader. So I understand being picky
about building sentences and paragraphs and documents.

It has to make sense as a whole, and if someone can't make even a single
sentence work, they surely can't make the whole work.

Agree.

I'm a decent writer but I rarely turn out something that can't be improved.
A good editor is like a good friend.

"Sal"