Old July 14th 13, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Anyone using MRF154 or MRF157 on HF or 6m. Help

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013, wrote:

On Tuesday, April 14, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Pieter wrote:
Hi,

I just aquired a pair or MRF157's and would like to construct a 1KW
amplifier. Does anyone out there use such an amplifier. I am very interested
in exchanging information with other users of this transistors. I have read
the QST,September 1992 as well as the RF Design articles. Please email me
directly so we can chat. Thanks for all the help.

Pieter
N4IP
I have built several of these amps what do you need to know?radionead4737(AT)gmail.com
http://www.ibelings.com/n4ip/

Pieter isn't here anymore, I doubt he lasted longer than that one post
since I don't remember him.

You've foolishly replied to a 15 yar old post, your quyoting even says
April 14, 1998.

There was absolutely no reason to reply to an old post, the guy's not
here, hasn't been here for a long time, and even ifhe was, he's either
given up on the project, or found a solution.

Don't reply to old messages via google. They still havent' fixed the bug
that allows it, so instead of no replies to posts older than 30 days,
idiots can post to old messages going back 30 years.

Michael VE2BVW