Old July 17th 13, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] jimbo.ke6yb@gmail.com is offline

Default DX-100 or Apache?

To reply to the VE that replied to me I do not know if I am quoting or not. The Question that was posed last may was asking opinions on which would be the better choice of a 100 watt or so 6146 rig, not an offer to buy or sell I was just offering my own experience es. Yes the thread is dated, but so is the equipment. So am I for that matter. The last time I posted to a newsgroup was in 1996 using a 386 and a 2400 baud hayes modem.not thru google & not thru the WWW. I appreciate any help and advice and I apologize,this is not the right place for Instruction. 73, JIM