Old August 6th 13, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Peter Peter is offline

Default Five sloping dipoles

Pierre

It's a bit of a hard antenna to get working in my experiance, however it can
be made to work. See link

http://vk6ysf.com/40m_sloper.htm

Regards

Peter

"ve2pid" wrote in message
Hello to all,

We are in the process of designing the "Five sloping dipoles suspended
from one support" for the ARRL's Antenna Book.

The text says that "The 36-foot length of feed line serves to increase the
length of the element about 5%".

But suppose we want to increase the length by other factors (percentage),
how to determine the (new) correct length?

A formula and/or a theoretical explanation would be much welcome..!

73 de Pierre VE2PID