Old August 8th 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default LED Recommendation...and a bit OT

On 2013-08-08 16:27, D. Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

So, take it for what it's worth. Nice savings on the ComEd bill.
More and better light. Worth a try, if you're looking to cut down your
energy usage.

I almost bought some LEDs when one of the local supermarkets had a batch
heavily discounted, but it would have meant changing fittings as well,
so I held off. I like "no measurable radio interference" though, so I
may well give them a try. Thanks for the relevant review.

You're welcome.

These are direct A19 replacements. So, sockets are the same. I just
did a pretty intense scan of the room with Zenith Royal 500. I had to
get right up on top of these things to get any hash.