Old August 26th 13, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] kd2ddk@gmail.com is offline

Default Midland Syn-Tech question

On Saturday, August 24, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, John Hettish wrote:
Gary Mitchelson wrote:

I have a Midland Syn-Tech 70-056C and I am trying to find the
programming schem of the EPROM so that I can program it without having
to use Midland special programmer.

Any ideas?

Gary
N3JPUYou must use the 70-1000 programmer and I don't think you can put the

70-056c into the ham bands if that is your goal. Find a midland dealer
somewhere or send me the e-prom, and I'll program it.

call first though

John Hettish
Middle Tennessee Two-way Inc
K4WJZ

John,

Another Garry KD2DDK here and I'm also try to get six (6) 70-056C (z-273) programmed for the Northern New Jersey American Red Cross. and can't find
anyone able. It's a volunteer thing - I have a EPROM burner that will read the 27C16 chip - but I'd have to take it off the module board and then figure out the hex code. Any help would be GREAT !